AutorNachricht
Élanë
Einwohner
Einwohner

Anzahl der Beiträge : 513

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Di Apr 11, 2017 7:52 am

Élane smiles to Corbain and nods.
I knew he would say the right words at the right moment

She sits down and listens to these wise words. They remind her about the way she met Roan and resqued him because he did not bring enough food when crossing the Planes of As'Shan. She has been as polite as she can to Corbain since she clearly realizes the importance and nature of this mission and can only hope Molly realizes this now too.

Then looking at Molly and making a gesture to sit down, have something to eat and listen too.

"Listen to these words carefully Mayor, and realize the seriousness of the task that lies ahead. Because I already knew it would be more difficult than you might have anticipated at first so do not be too eager about it. Sit down and eat and drink something because all efforts would be in vain if we would ride off right away and end up stranded in the desert somewhere because of the lack of sufficient nourishment."
Nach oben Nach unten
Molly Bjornsdottir
Einwohner
Einwohner

Anzahl der Beiträge : 202
Ort : Ringsted / IT: Moon Islands, the dark coast/ Amseldorf

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Di Apr 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Molly is with a straight back, as a soldier.
This country is even more strange than Zweiwasser and it is quite clear to her that mild, sweet, partly weak Molly from the Dark coast ,the skilled assistant to several doctors and alchemists in the moon islands' capital , is in Zweiwasser a straight to the point Molly, and now apparently a rude puppet without manners doll for her baron in this country.
She is ashamed. Not only has she failed, but she has failed in Baron's service.

When Corbain look her in the eye, he sees shame, regret, fear and a tear trying to fight its way to this world.

"Baron Bailor did not send us to claim your gift. He sent us to ask for your help and ask you whether you will give it to him. I've been asked to do something for him, to make something out of your gift so he can carry it with him. Baron Bailor am very honored by your gift. It is ME who has been rude and disrespectful. Not the baron. I am very sorry to have wronged you! I should apologize .. and so i do!
It was not my intention to offend you or to shame Bailor.
I am sorry."
She looks him straight in the eye during her apology.
Then continues with the face directed towards the ground, so he cannot see the disappointment in her face.

"I wanted to learn everything about this stone, I can not describe how much!
I thought we was looking for metal, and knowing that the Amit is a gemstone warms my heart so much for reasons I will not bore you with. But I understand if you want me to leave your home. I take full responsibility for my rudeness, but please do not let my mistake hit the dear honorable Lady Elane!"
The tears she fought to hold back, hit the ground at the same moment she mentions Elanes name.
Nach oben Nach unten
Élanë
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Di Apr 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Élane pours some water for Molly and hands her the glass.

Take the chair next to Corbains, drink some water and calm down a bit. I am sure everything will be fine. At this moment nobody failed anything. Together we were sent out for this quest and it will still take a lot of time before we are able to bring it to an end."

Élane sits down on one of the other chairs and takes a sip of water herself.

"But thinking about what we just heared and the letter from the Lady Larell I will tell you about later, you must realize you can not do this alone and not even my help will be enough. We need to find other people who are willing and able to help us."
Nach oben Nach unten
Corbain Al Kyz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Mi Apr 12, 2017 9:04 am

At the moment when Molly turns her face to the ground, Élanë can see a big and warm smile in Corbains face. That's the core of things and the reason because he choose the way of mental magic... to see like a person is in her inner core.

"Now you are someone I can talk to. I like the Molly who showed up now... a strong woman with the fear to fail but an exact idea what she has to do to not fail her quest. I understand that the time we are living in is very hard. And I understand that you want to appeal Lord Balor, but sometimes there is no need to be the strong and tough woman. Sometimes is a smile and a warm word enough."

He grabs behind his chair and took a small bulgy bottle from the book shelf with a small claycup. When a liquid fills the cup a strong smell of rum filled the room.

"Take this and in the meantime when you empty it I will get the box with the Amit." Then Corbain rises from his chair and left the room and opened a door at the other side of the house.

It takes some minutes until he joint the party again. Corbain holds a small box made of dark and realy old wood in his hands. There is a glyph in the cover and Corbain holds the box with caution.

"Here it is. And to end the topic from before... I won't say a bad word to Balor. Now when you show me your real face, I have only good words about you!"
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.leuenhall.de
Élanë
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Mi Apr 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Élane walks over to Adular.

"I think we are about to leave soon. Can you check if the horses have had some nourishment too and are ready for the return trip?"

Élane’s attention is drawn to Corbain when he enters the room again, carefully carrying a small box. Out of her bag she takes a small box of similar size with a dragon on it.

“I hope this box will be strong enough to transport the Amit safely back to Amseldorf with us Molly. We have to realize how dangerous the influence of the material is and must be extremely cautious in handeling it. We only need a very small amount, so if you carefully without touching  put 2 pieces in one of your special pouches and put it in here, I will keep it sealed until we are home.”
Nach oben Nach unten
Molly Bjornsdottir
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Mi Apr 12, 2017 10:33 pm

she take a stone,and puts the beautiful stone in the bag, and then in the box.

"The stones here .. you say that they take up emotions and later burst them out? do you know how? and do you know whether you can do the same with element?
I think if we can cleanse it and devote it to ONE element? and only one.. Can it record only emotions that are related to this element? For example: Fire! it is the element I know best. Can one make the stone able to record feelings like love and anger? but react much on feelings related to warter, air and eath? and will this make it more safe to youse?"

Her eyes shine! She has not worked with alchemy theory for many years. Her teacher Nickolas taught her to consider the impossible, he was very obsessed with these crazy ideas. But she had not worked outside her comfort area itself since then.
She had made mostly medicin and stuff like that, for the poor, and did not dare experiment much with that.
Nach oben Nach unten
Élanë
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Mi Apr 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Élane's eyes start flickering.

"Molly you have to be carefull with these gems! I asked you to carefully pick two pieces without touching them, put them in a pouch and put that pouch in this box!
Nach oben Nach unten
Corbain Al Kyz

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Mi Apr 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Corbain looks at the scene and closed the small box after they took two gems from it. Then he placed it on the desk in his back and answer to Molly's questions.

"I never manipulated it be myself. But I think to remember that Amit has an affinity to Ignis and all emotions which are related to it. But I don't know if it is possible to close it for other emotions and only open it to one kind. Maybe you can make some tests during your quest in a safe area with some external help. And Élanë be careful in the environment of this box... I know your magical power is strong. Don't fall victim to the Amit... your party would not be happy about the result."

He looks around and specialy to Molly and Élanë. "Now you have what you were send to. Will you take the time to rest and regain your powers or will you start your way back home?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Élanë
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Mi Apr 12, 2017 11:36 pm

When both boxes are closed, Élane calms down again and looks at Corbain.

"You already warned us for the effects, but I never expected it to have such a quick and fiercely reaction. Before opening this box again we will sum up everything we have learned from it so far and make a list of what we still need to know and whom to ask for help."

Élane takes a deep breath and looks at Molly.

"I think it is best if we start our way back home now so we do not have to make much haste."
Nach oben Nach unten
Molly Bjornsdottir
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Do Apr 13, 2017 2:03 am

Molly looks at Corbain and smiles wormly at him
" will i perhaps se you in a few weeks in the East? If so could i ask for your wise help once more? "
She grins and bows to him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Corbain Al Kyz

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Do Apr 13, 2017 10:33 am

"Yes I will be there in a few weeks. I have to manage many things in Goldhafen till then. But I will be there. If I have the time I will be yours with my knowledge and helping hands. So I hope you will arrive healthy and in time. I wish you the best with this quest and I'm looking forward to the moment when you will tell me the whole story about that."

Then Corbain rised up from his chair and smiles in the round. "I will manage that you have enough water and something to eat till the next bigger outpost. We are expanding the road from south to the north and are building new stations. But the war slows all these projects down. Manage your stuff and I will order some stuff for you which will be ready at the gates. Then I will bring you to the cityborder. You should take the northgate. It is the fastest way without a Aeris Portal to the north."

Then he leaved the house and instruct someone to manage the rest, so that all will be ready in time for the travel party at the gate.
Nach oben Nach unten
Adular

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Do Apr 13, 2017 11:25 am

Together with Fuchs and Rohan Adular checken, that the equipment is well stored. Someone had given food to the horses so they were ready to leave.
Adular looked around if the two ladies could already be Seen.
Nach oben Nach unten
Élanë
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Do Apr 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Molly and Élane stand up and leave the house. Outside Adular and the both scouts are already waiting with the horses. The two women each take the reins of their own horse.

"We came in through the Eastgate and your messenger did not lead us straight to where we are now. So Corbain if you will be so kind to lead my party to the Northgate we hopefully will see each other again within a few weeks."
Nach oben Nach unten
Élanë
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: The party from Amseldorf   Fr Apr 14, 2017 10:38 am

When they reach the Northgate all mount their horses. Élane asks Fuchs to scout the mission and only report back if she suspects danger. Adular will ride upfront and Roan will ride at the back, also guiding the extra horse with the supplies they got from Corbain. She advised both men to keep a safe distance from the two women of which one is carrying a box containing a material which can cause unpredictable effects.

Élane looks at Corbain and sighs.

"Like myself I am sure that Lord Balor is most grateful for your help so far. Molly and I also like to thank you for your hospitality and look forward to seeing you within a few weeks. But first we need to return to Zweiwasser and think about what we have learned about the Amit so far."

Fuchs has already left. The rest of the party take their positions nod at Corbain and ride off.....
Nach oben Nach unten

The party from Amseldorf
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Reich der Rosen :: Vergangene Geschehnisse in Münzquell-
Gehe zu: