Teilen | 

Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"

Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Erzähler Waldesleben

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Sa Jul 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Ganz in der Nähe des Hauptores von Eichheim stand das Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche",
der erste Ort für jeden durstigen Reisenden auf der Hauptstraße, die durch Waldesleben führte.

Es war ein großer massiver weißgetünchter Fachwerkbau mit einem quadratischen Grundriss.
Nachdem man jedoch durch den tunnelartigen Eingang getreten war, betrat man zunächst einen großen Innenhof, in dem sich zur linken Hand noch eine kleine Stallung befand.
Ging man dann weiter geradezu kam man zum Schankraum im Mittelflügel.
Die beiden Flügel zur Rechten und zur Linken waren die Gästeflügel mit Zimmern.
Im vordersten Flügel, über dem Gang zum Hof, wohnte der Wirt, seine Familie, sowie die Angestellten.

Der Wirt war ein Veteran der Ordensstreitkräfte, ein wenig streng, dabei jedoch warmherzig. Wer ihn fragte, dem erzählte er gerne die ein oder andere Anekdote aus seiner Zeit als Ordenskrieger.
Jedem Gast der einkehrte erinnerte er stets gerne daran, dass das Tor zum Innenhof pünktlich um Mitternacht abgesperrt würde.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 78

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Di Jun 12, 2018 6:31 am

Her Lieutenant entering first through the tunnel scanned the taproom to gage the number of people in the room. “Mistress, do you wish for a drink before finding a room?” She says turning back to her.

Sayeh keeps her hat on for the moment. “We will find a place to sit for the time being until the innkeeper can be found, we shouldn’t leave our man with the horses too long.”

She turns to Aeryk behind her. “Think you can negotiate two rooms for us, one for the men and one for the ladies? If there are stables too, then a place for the six horses, as well. See what this coin can give us,” she puts the purse in his hands, her tone direct. “Once you’re done, you and Robert are free to enjoy the night. Jezebel and I will meet with the Steward.”
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

Anzahl der Beiträge : 378

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Di Jun 12, 2018 10:14 am

Aeryk gives Sayeh a partially concealed look of distaste but takes the money and walks away to find the Wirt.

Robert stays behind.  "Don't let him get to you.  He is just upset that someone so fresh to Blackwood is permitted to give him orders, noble or not."  The smaller of the two Blackwood soldiers smiles happily, "you would think he would be used to it by now."  

Robert looks around the room taking in the various cultural differences between his home and this new land.  "I will go make sure Aeryk does not start a fight with someone,"  adds Robert as he brings his gaze back to the Baroness and dips his head in a slight bow before turning to follow Aeryk.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Di Jun 12, 2018 11:48 am

Sayeh takes note of Robert’s mention.  If he doesn’t like it so much he could have stayed on the ship like the others, she thinks to herself.  

“Let’s find a booth,” she says to her companions, and keeps Jezebel in front of her as they move through the room to an empty space near the far corner of the room.  Sitting in the booth she kept Claire and Kreah close to her.

“I think once we have this room settled, we’ll have a bit of food and retire to the rooms unless called upon by the Steward this evening.  I’d rather not smell like I’ve been at sea for a month and traveling before meeting someone I’ve never met before.  I can already hear Realene scolding me to do so, if it wasn’t for the fact I feel like the brig of a ship.”

Kreah smirks, “Ah, Realene.  Are you sure you want to concider bringing her home?  We could leave her here and all her ‘no-nonsense’ business attitude.”

Sayeh frowns a little, “Realene is our eldest sister, she’s never wanted to join another nation or work for anyone but the family.  With her history, who can blame her.  Sapphire Isle gives her the life the rest of the world can’t afford to think about right now.  I don’t want to leave her in a place where she can’t speak her mind freely.  It can have its consequences.  Especially, if someone were to find out what she was before Mother liberated her.”

Two of the women give a solemn look, but Claire looks on in question.  “I don’t understand.”

Sayeh’s shoulders seem a little tense, as she folds her hands on the table.  “Realene is an escaped slave, and no ordinary one.  She was kept in a harem and drugged to tell ‘divine premonitions’ and when her visions were wrong...”

The Baroness squeezes her hands for a moment trying to keep her rage in check.

Jezebel continues for her, “Realene would be put into an underground secluded room for days in pure darkness.  She was also considered breeding stock, so you can imagine... what they did to her when she got out.”

Claire shivered in her seat.  

Kreah puts her hands over Sayeh’s to help her calm down before speaking.  “It took Mother Mistress years to get her to come out of her shell.  She hates the dark and being underground.  Took years for her to not go to bed without a candle burning in the night.”

Sayeh speaks again.  “She doesn’t talk to just anyone about it openly either.  She’s had trust issues with men her whole life.  A few lovers maybe have crossed her path, but the idea of children triggers her.  Realene loves her work and the fact she can say what she wants without fear of repercussions on Sapphire Isle.  She’s family first, not a lady to a Baroness, like all of you are.  But here...”  She looks around, “Those ideals are not so easily shared.”
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 13, 2018 10:26 pm

The Landlord was Standing behind his bar cheerfully chatting with another guest. As he takes note of the new guests, he immediately sends one of his staffs to the booth of Sayeh.

Then he Looks to Aeryk with a smile.
"Well, well, what unusal guests. Even so, we live here beside the Mainroad and just before the Capital, we don´t have many foreign guests. What can i do for you?"

The Staff comes to the booth where Sayeh sat and askes friendly:
"What can i bring you?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Aeryk forces a smile, "I need two rooms for the night and stable room for six horses. I would also like an ale if your serving."

Robert walks up from behind Aeryk to the bar and leans against it so that his body is partially turned to face both the landlord and his fellow Blackwood soldier, "And I would like one too as well please." Robert's smile seems genuine. "This is a very nice place you have here. I like it."
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 13, 2018 10:39 pm

Sayeh looks at her ladies and smiles as she turns to her attention to her server.  "A round of some hot mulled wine, please.  What do you have available for food tonight?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 13, 2018 11:04 pm

"Two Rooms and stable for six horses? That won`t be a Problem. Do you want good pillows or the normal ones, shall my Boy brush your horses? When not, that will be one silver coin with 5 cooper coins. The Food for your horses included."

After this short Information he turned around to the Barrels behind his bar tapped two Cups and gave them to his two new guests.
Just a little coin for those. And thank you, nice to hear from others than just the normal drunkards that my Inn is nice. Wasn´t easy and cheap to build, but i would say the defense this Building offers is worth that much."

In a sudden Realisation the landlord adds:
"Oh and by the way, when you intend to stay, the gate will be closed at midnight. The Serving will end shortly after that."

The Staff at Sayehs booth didn´t Need to think long:
"Very well, Tonight we have a stew with hare and potatoes. The bread is from yesterday, we have cheese and smoked ham."
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Sayeh nods, "Very well," she points to Kreah, "She'll have the stew. For the rest of us bread, cheese and the smoked ham."

She glances at her two guards, and keeps in mind the other two outside. "There are four men with us, two men outside and the two there at the bar." she points them out. "Just so you can make one tab for the whole lot of us."
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 13, 2018 11:15 pm

Aeryk counts out the coins. They still feel odd in his hands. This new land is far different than the one he knows. Even the coins are different. "Here. Thank you." When the cups are handed to the two soldiers, Aeryk takes his and without consideration to his counterpart, takes a long swig from it. "Pillows for the women too I guess."

Robert attempts to toast Aeryk but Aeryk had other plans. "Cheers I guess," comments the shorter of the two before drinking a sip from his own cup.

"So, if you do not mind me asking, who is the lord of this place? I did not catch it on my way in."
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 13, 2018 11:28 pm

The Staff hurries to nod and rush to the landlord to point the new guests out and to say that they will pay together. After that the staff disapeares in the kitchen just to bring the ordered meal to Sayeh and her Entourage shortly after that.

The Landlord counts the coins and looks up:
"Good pillows? Four? That´ll be another silver coin. The Steward of Waldesleben is Toman Marbrück he led us in these lands and gave us the land we`re Living of. He´s a good man, Always caring for our well-being."
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Aeryk voice takes on a slightly annoyed tone.  "We may be new but we are not that new.  A silver for the pillows and another two ales."

Robert raises a brow but does not comment on Aeryk's barder.  He instead decides to take a sip from his cup.  "Toman Marbrück. Toman Marbrück. Is he a lord?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 13, 2018 11:47 pm

The Landlord looks at Aeryk in a dangerous manner.
"You better watch your mouth son. For the silver coin you will get your pillows, and another Ale."
Quick he turned to the kitchen door:
"Hans! Take the horses of the new guest to the stable!"

After that he turns to Robert and answer in a sulky manner:
"The Steward is not of noble birth if you`re asking that. And he was not taken in the noble rank of the realm. A big mistake if you`re asking me. But however, he is govering in this part of the realm, in Waldesleben."
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Robert seems amused by the response Aeryk got but again says nothing. He instead turns to the landlord. "I like the town from what I have seen of it. It seems your steward is good at governing." Robert's voice and manner are pleasant and friendly. "And the ale is great. How do you make it this good?"

Aeryk grumpily and reluctantly offers over the coin but chooses to stay silent this time. Though he is not happy about it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 12:16 am

With a grumpy look the landlord takes the other coin and fills Aeryks cup again.

With a conspiratorially smile he leans forward to Robert:
"Well the monks of the abbey up the hill startet brewing. I bought somer Barrels. Everybody knows that brewed of the monks is the best

Just then four armed Monks enter the Taproom. They wear green Habits with white scapulars. From their belts hang hammers and maces.
They head to the bar, to the landlord, who performs a Symbol of protection.
One of the monks asks:
"A Mage was reported? Who is it?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 12:25 am

As her ladies dig into their food, Sayeh sits back and keeps her ear on the conversation at the bar as best as she is able. She looks at Jezebel to let her know she might want to keep a close eye on what's happening at the bar.

"Would you believe I almost joined Idaris when they first approached me? Tryke went there after he left Chimeron around the same time as I did." She sips from her cup, letting the warm wine warm her bones.

When the monks arrive she sits up, and has a moment's hesitation. She looks at her girls, and tells Jezebel to stay put for the moment by holding her hand up.

"Remember, Balor and Dagger."

She moves out of the booth and pulls her cloak back showing a silver dragon charm around her neck that resembles the dragon on Balor's heraldry. She walks calmly over keeping her hands in view.

"I believe I am the one you are looking for, your grace."
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 12:29 am

Both Aeryk and Robert do not know how to react save for go for their weapons.  Both instinctively switch the hands holding their cups and bring their sword arms down to their belt line.  There, they will be able to draw their weapons quickly if needed.  

Once Aeryk realized, however, who the mage was, his attitude returned to that of one annoyed by life.

Robert gives the landlord a quick smile, "Is a mage a bad or good thing?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 12:39 am

Looking critically at Robert the landlord whispers in the silence that infested the Taproom:
"Of Cours a bad Thing"

To the monks he says:
"Notary Friedhelm, nice seeing you, i hope it´s no big deal for you to come to me in this late hour. I`m just about to start my busniness with these fine People."
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 12:46 am

Sayeh seems to show little fear in her face, though she furrows her brow. "I hope that I have not misunderstood. I did report to the gate keeper that since arriving here in Mythodea that I have had no powers for the last month. Are the healing arts forbidden?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedhelm
Einwohner
Einwohner

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 12:52 am

Ignoring the landlord the Monk who spoke turns to Sayeh and inspects her, trying to not be offending.
He starts smiling in a artificial way:
"Please, your grace is a bit to much for a little Notary and Inquisitor like me. If you please, simply call me Notary Friedhelm. I´m here, because a mage was reported to me and as Inquisitor of Eichheim it´s my Duty to invetigate into mages who travel through Waldesleben to ensure that they cause no harm to the People here. But please why don´t we sit down?
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 1:03 am

"Of Course, and pardon me, Notary. All monks and priests from where I come from are usually called as such depending on their station. I will take note of it in the future."

Her ladies get up and take their food and drink to the bar, as Sayeh heads to the table and sits down.

Jezebel leans against the bar with her elbows. "I don't think I've seen Sayeh this calm before. She must really be trying to suppress her panic right now."

Kreah pressed her lips and parts them to whisper, "Where's the Baron when you need him?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedhelm
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 1:12 am

"Very interesting! Where do you come from? And may i ask the Name of the Lady?
Friehelm asks as he sat down. The other monks who came with him stood near the bar watching the movements of the new guests.
The mood in the Taproom slowly rose again and the other guests again started to talk.

Friedhelm watches Sayeh and takes out some paper and pencils, getting Ready to write down Sayehs answers.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 1:33 am

"Of course," she says folding her hands on the table, "My name is Sayeh, and as to where I am from, it's a bit wordy. I am from Sapphire Isle where I am it's Baroness after my mother passed away. I am sworn to serve the Kingdom of Blackwood, and that is located in the Realms of Valehaven, which is across the sea and through the Fog," she speaks rather chattery, babbling a little trying to find a way to explain herself. In her own head she thinks to herself, Hope this guy can keep up, I'm probably the oddest 'mage' he's yet to interview and not even from around here. Healing magic must be very dangerous to use here if it can harm someone.
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedhelm
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 7:52 am

Friedhelm starts to write. As Sayeh metiones her rank, he looks up, with a bit more respect, but he continues:
"I never heared of the realms of Valehaven. Is magic common there?"

Without a Long pause he adds:
"And may i ask if in the realms of Valehaven Religion is an important issue? And if the Lady is religious herself? And if so, what Kind of Religion it may be."
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Do Jun 14, 2018 12:23 pm

“Yes, magic is common there,” she says with a smile slightly humored by the question, but also keeping in mind that in some lands it is not.  “And illegal or restrictive in some nations, but typically never the healing arts.  Most are welcomed to see one with such skill.”

At the question about Religion she furrows her brow in thought, “Well... I am aware according to the Ambassador that religions here are different.  In The Realms we worship many different gods, some old, some new, some gods die because their following converts or they are killed.”

She grabs her warm wine and has a sip again.  “I follow two gods.  A God of Fortunes, and A Goddess of Love, but being not a priest in their churches I am not allowed to know their true names.  However... I must admit, I can usually always feel their presence...” she thinks hard for a moment, “that too left me when I crossed through The Fog.” She glances out a window for a moment pondering that thought.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"
Seite 1 von 6Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Reich der Rosen :: Eichheim-
Gehe zu: