Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"

Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 78

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 4:56 pm

Sayeh remains standing, “I’m listening.”

She hands off her hat to Jezebel, and puts one hand over the other over her stomach.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

Anzahl der Beiträge : 378

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Robert finishes his flood and drink slowly while Aeryk rests his hand on his belt next to his sword handle.
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedhelm
Einwohner
Einwohner

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 5:18 pm

"Mistress i have come to seek your forgivness, for the kind of behavior which i showed you yesterday. I won´t  try to make excuses, for words cannot excuse what i did to you. I overstept the boundaries of the decent and good. I can only hope that you can forgive me. To express my sincerity i would like to present you with this little wreath."

With that Friedhelm takes a little wreath of peppermint and chamomile out of his Habit and presents it to Sayeh.
"As i heared it is a custom in the realm to express important Things with fine plants and Flowers. The Peppermint stands for my deeply wish that you may forgive me and the chamomile for my deep respect for the good Mistress." (More information here)

Friedhelm stays bowing bareheaded.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 5:59 pm

Aeryk gives it a look. His features crease with irritation but he does nothing.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Sayeh looks at the wreath and directs Jezebel to take it from him, and stands there a moment more. "Overstepped boundaries," she pauses a moment, "in what way, Notary Friedhelm... have you overstepped boundaries of decent and good, for I know of many. I want to be sure you know them in detail."
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedhelm
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Friedhelm gives Jezebel the wreath.

"Mistress, you are a noble, my informal handling of my matters have been very ungentlemanly. I impertinently pushed my views on you, without your consent. I should have asked my Questions more carefully and maybe not in the taproom. I should have treated you with the respect that you deserve. All of this was handled very improper of me and i won´t make any excuses."
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 7:00 pm

Sayeh tips her head, "Rightly so, and what will you decide to do in the future after this and put into practice to show your humility?"

Claire and Kreah arrive in the taproom, and join the others.
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedhelm
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 7:12 pm

"I still have many things to learn."
Friedhelms smile vanished from his face, expressionless he stares on the Floor.
It seems like he´s trying to supress himself to not speak out loud.

"After this i will take care of the Inquisition with more prudence.
For now i received an objurgation from the Steward and my Prior and will lay down my Office for the time beeing. I will pray, mediate and work in the garden, so that i have time to think."
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Aeryk smiles. Not something common for him.

Robert cleans his plate and drinks the last of his coffee.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 7:42 pm

"Hmm, I see" Sayeh says, her voice just a few octaves lower than before. She looks at Kreah for a moment and curls her finger for her to come to her side. As Kreah comes closer she pulls out a bag from her pouch on her side. "You enjoy gardening then, Friedhelm? Seems then that we have something in common since I own a plantation of coffee trees, and my mother before me was a tea enthusiast."

She walks over to Friedhelm with the bag and hands it to him. "These are seeds form my coffee trees, they should germinate very soon. If you must meditate in your garden then let it be with this. When the tree is grown and ready to harvest, which should be in about two to three years, reflect back on how much has changed and share the coffee with me, or if I am unable to be in your presence, with Ambassador Dagger of Blackwood, and he will help you get a letter to me."
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedhelm
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Slowly Friedhelm rises and stands straight, his head still uncovered.
His just now expressionless face turns puzzeled. Perplex he takes the bag.
"Those are very valuable and you give them to me?"

His face shows true amazement with disbelief and even a bit cautiousness.
"Mistress, i have to say, i misjudged you two times. Thank you for this gift, i´ll definetly will write you when the time has come. But i can´t accept it just like that. Please, is there anything i can do for you now or in the future?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Sayeh smiles with a soft gentleness though her face still shows a bit of decorum, "They are more rare than you know. They are the seeds from the first original six trees that my mother planted on the island. So, they are a second generation and perhaps soon the last as the trees grow older."

Sayeh thinks on it. "If you feel you must do more, then write more often. The Ambassador will be more than happy I am sure to mail your letters to me."

She glances at her party and back, "However, we must depart, there is still a long road ahead of us and I have my own promises to keep."
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Aeryk, slowly returning to his general state of annoyed, speaks up but chooses his words painfully, "My... lady... We must be leaving. The Ambassador will be waiting."
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedhelm
Einwohner
Einwohner

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Amazed Friedhelm needs a  Moment to find some words.
"Thank you Mistress!"

He bows again.
"You are to kind! I will take good care of these seeds. Please be well until we meet again."

Friendhelms smile seems to be a honest one.

"Your guides wait outside, they will guide you to Waldwasser. We gave them horses, so that you can travel quickly."
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Sayeh nods and looks to her party, as she asks for her hat. She glances toward the landlord and Robert and Aeryk, "Are all our expenses paid in full?" she asks. "I suspect that only breakfast remains unpaid at this time?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 8:49 pm

The landlord observed the Scene in his taproom, like the other guests, with bewilderment.
He Looks at Sayeh.
"Yes, all your expenses have been Paid. Just the breakfast remains. 8 small coins if you like, Mistress."
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 8:59 pm

It's then that Sayeh realizes that there are other guests in the taproom.  "Oh...  Well, I guess I hadn't noticed.  I had thought the taproom was rather empty this morning and did not expect a small audience besides my own party.  My apologies.

"Leave 12, please, Jezebel.  For your wife and your family," she says.

She pulls her cloak around her shoulders.  "Shall we?"

Jezebel opens the purse of coin and lays out 12 silver coins.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Robert thanks the Landlord for the hospitality and great food and drink. Aeryk exits first.
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 9:21 pm

"Very kind of you!"
The landlord smiles.
"Please have a save journey!"

Outside the Inn the four guides wait with five horses. They all seem to be hunters, with their green and Brown clothing. One carries a bow, two others crossbows and the last one a Hunting spear. One of them is Arnulf the hunter from yesterday.
He steps Forward and nods.
"Mistress, nice seeing you again. We have volunteered to be your guides to Waldwasser. With us we bring the packhorse with some Provisions, so you can have proper meals on the way."
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Sayeh looks over the horses and the guides, with a happy smile as she looks up toward the skies to look at the weather, she looks back at Arnulf. "A pleasure to see you again, as well. How long will it take for us to get to... umm... Wald - VAS-er, is that how it is said? I think I will be doomed to never be able to wrap my tongue around these names," her smile turns into a rather nervous one. "I don't mean to be rude, honest, I think it will... just take some time and practice."

She looks for Jezebel to help her get on to her horse.
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 9:53 pm

The sky was clear the sun shone bright and the temperature was Pleasant.
Arnulf laughted cheerfully.
"Very nice that you remember me Mistress! The towns Name is Wald-was-ser. It´s currently still under construction. The Name is made up from the names of Waldesleben and Zweiwasser. We will be there in roughly two days. Before the big Assembly."

The guides also start to mount their horses.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dagger of Blackwood

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 9:56 pm

"I am sure its pretty. "It is a nice town," says Robert cheerfully.

Aeryk seems less impressed, "It is a town." The soldier seems just generally dissatisfied with the world around him.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 9:59 pm

"Assembly?" Sayeh says as she mounts her horse. "In a town that's not yet completed it's construction?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 10:04 pm

"Yes it is a town, where some humble People try to start a new Living. A Cousin  of mine started to live there. Don´t expect some great Castles. Or, as i have to admit, the same good ale as here."
Arnulf adds.
To Sayeh he says.
"Yeah, as some Kind of Inauguration. And as a sighn of the friendship between our Steward and the Margrave. I heard that one Manor has already been built."
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 10:15 pm

Sayeh ponders the idea for a moment and her face shows that she finds some of it interesting.

"Well, my duties are to get to the Ambassador first, I have my orders to follow."  She looks to make sure everyone is on their horses before looking at the gate.  

Nach oben Nach unten

Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"
Seite 5 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Reich der Rosen :: Eichheim-
Gehe zu: