Erzähler Waldesleben

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 10:28 pm

As you wish Mistress. We can depart any time!"
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 78

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Sayeh, gives a nod, and squeezes the horse with her legs to get it to move forward, Jezebel rides up beside her, with a level of concern in her eyes. "You know who those seeds were meant to be a gift for right?"

Sayeh smiles, and shakes her head. "If Lord Balor is of the flame then I have a much more suitable gift in mind. Besides..." she glances back for only a moment, "I think my mother would have done the same."

Jezebel looks at her with a critical eye for a moment, but smirks and rides on through the gates beside her Mistress.
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 10:58 pm

So the Party departs from Eichheim.
Without further disturbances they are back on the Main road to the East.
After some hours they come near a big Tower surrounded by a pallisade and a moat.
"This is our eastern Watchtower. Somewhere beside the road is the Landmark, that signifies the border of our Fiefdom."
Arnulf noted.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 11:04 pm

Sayeh looks up at the tower and out at the road continuing east. "Is this where you will take your leave of us then?" she asks the hunter, "Are we to continue to just follow the road until we come to the river?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 11:14 pm

A bit Sulky Arnulf looks at Sayeh.
That depends on what you wish Mistress. When you want me and my companions to leave, we will. But Waldwasser is still far. And we would really like to take you there safe and Sound. We can take the road, or the Wilderness to do so. Or did you intended to travel on the river?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 11:19 pm

"Oh, no please, stay with us then until we get to the river. I just wasn't sure if this was as far as you wanted to take us, or if we should stop here for a moment to rest the horses and have a bite to eat?"

Sayeh's stomach growls suddenly and she covers it with her right arm, a slight hue of pink rising in her face. "Umm... perhaps soon?"
Nach oben Nach unten
Erzähler Waldesleben

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 11:27 pm

"When the Mistress wishes, we can stop anytime for a rest!"
He says jumping out of his saddel.

He and his companions sat together ate a little bit and talked About the traps they set to catch different sorts of animals.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sayeh of Sapphire Isle

BeitragThema: Re: Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"   Mi Jun 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Sayeh gets off her horse, and looks to see if any of the fresh bread from the tavern that morning is still in Jezebel's bags. "Could use a little more of that bread right about now."

(OT; Continuing here so that this can be left for activity at the tavern for you.
http://reichderrosen.forumieren.com/t1709-a-mistress-from-blackwood-arrives-part-2 )
Nach oben Nach unten

Gasthaus "Zur alten Eiche"
Seite 6 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Reich der Rosen :: Eichheim-
Gehe zu: